A dreamy abstract photo of LA's Chinatown at night.
TITLE: Autumn Nights
About the image:
I took this photograph at my baby's first Moon Festival in Chinatown LA. I was thinking about how the beautiful temple architecture probably looked through his eyes. I made this photo as abstract as I could, I wanted to try to recreate the memory for him.
• Smaller prints are created in-house using archival inks on 300gsm archival luster photo paper. They are signed on the back and shipped by me.
• My larger prints are produced by a trusted professional lab using premium luster photo paper. They will ship directly to you from the lab.
• Please note that any blur or texture on the image is intentional.
• All orders are packaged with care and will ship within 2-5 business days.
All images are taken and processed by me. I never use stock images or stock elements ensuring you receive unique and original art. With proper care and storage my prints are investment pieces to enjoy for a lifetime.
* Prints are not framed or matted. The photos in this listing are provided as display ideas.
Need a size that is not listed? I am happy to custom size a print for you. Email me anytime.
All images ©Myan Soffia