A bokeh photograph of Seattle's Pike Place Market. Colorful loft or cafe decor.
About the image:
We wandered around Pike Place Market in the rain but it was worth seeing all the shops and eating all the yummy treats.
All images are taken and processed by me. I never use stock images or stock elements to ensure you receive unique and original art. My prints and canvas wraps are investment pieces to enjoy for a lifetime.
PRINT ONLY DETAILS:
• I print the smaller prints in my home studio using archival inks on 300gsm archival luster photo paper. They will also be signed on the back.
• My larger prints are printed by a professional lab that I have used for over a decade using archival luster photo paper.
• Please note that any blur or texture on the image is intentional.
• All orders are packaged with care and will ships within 2-5 business days.
FRAMED PRINT DETAILS:
➤ AT CHECKOUT PLEASE LIST YOUR FRAME COLOR CHOICE (SEE LISTING PHOTOS FOR COLORS)
• I only use a professional framing lab that creates high quality framed prints using wood moulding & UV protective acrylic.
• The print is created with archival inks on premium heavyweight luster photographic paper.
• Mat: If selected, mats are custom cut, acid-free 4 ply conservation board.
• Finished with protective kraft paper backing and wall bumpers.
• Arrives READY TO HANG and includes hardware, nails, hanging & care instructions.
• Normally ships within 3 - 7 business days but slight delays may occur during holidays and busy seasons.
➤➤ U.S. ONLY, NOT AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
• I use the same professional lab that creates my larger prints to produce gorgeous archival canvas wraps.
• Wraps are 1.5" depth and hand-built.
• Stretched over thick wood bars, then finished with a UV & scratch-resistant protective laminate.
• They arrive with hanging hardware so they are ready for immediate display.
• Ships within 3 - 5 business days
U.S. ONLY, NOT AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Need a size that is not listed? I am happy to custom size a print for you. Email me anytime.